Welcome to Spring Valley Manor!
Located just off Cooper Orbit, our neighborhood is embraced by nature and quite country-like living while being nestled right in the heart of Little Rock.
Established in 1962, Spring Valley Manor’s greatest asset is its residents who make the community a wonderful place to live, work and play. Spring Valley Manor is governed by its Property Owner Association Board of Directors comprised of residents and elected by the homeowners.
- I-430 Construction to Cause Lane Closures; February 19-22, 2021
- New Non-Emergency Little Rock Police Phone Number
- 501-918-4397 or email TRU@littlerock.gov
City of Little Rock Yard Waste
Ward 6 Infrastructure Dollars 2019-2022
Several Board members attended a recent City meeting regarding the allocation of LR Infrastructure dollars. We are happy to share the Preliminary Ward 6 Infrastructure Bond Report for the 3rd round of funding!
- $2 million – Kanis Road (Shackleford to Bowman)
- $2 million – Bowman Road (Cherry Laurel to Kanis)
- 1.74 million – Overlay (not sure what this means)
- $320,000 – Bellemead (near 31st and 32nd) street reconstruction
- $700,000 – Kanis Road reconstruction (Business Park Drive to Michael Dr.) east of John Barrow
- $450,000 – Walker Street reconstruction (26th – 28th Street)
- $450,000 – John Barrow street improvements (near Library & school)
- $100,000 – Cooper Orbit Road drainage (at Manor Drive)
- $40,000 – 22nd Street Drainage (Perry Street)